A small platformer game created with Python3 and Tkinter
This was my first game, created as a high-school project. As such, it might contains bugs and not-so-polished gameplay.
How to play :
- You will need to have Python3 installed in order to run the game !
- If you have Python3, just execute either _5levels.py for the base game or Launcher.py to access more options.
- The goal is to pass 5 levels without dying, with randomly chosen rooms for each level. Each run will be different depending on which rooms you will get.
- Use arrows to play, Left and Right to move, Up to jump and Down to go through platforms
- Esc to pause and unpause game
- Enter to start
- 5 Levels uses a simple content pack system, that you can access through the launcher. With the launcher, you can launch the game with different resources by entering the name of a pack located in the "resources" folder. Anyone can create their own pack to use with game.
- A content pack contains sprites, but also levels. You can create your own levels by following templates in the default or debug content pack.
- The "versions" folder contains older, dev versions of the game. I don't recommend trying them unless you want to see the dev process, as they are highly unstable and mostly unplayable.
Thanks for playing this game, and good luck !
Thank you for downloading 5 Levels !
Inside this zipped file are the 2 scripts (_5levels.py and Launcher.py) along with all the resources needed.
Keep in mind that to play the game, you'll need to have Python3 installed.